This is a new update for version 4.0.
Needed to update 4.0.422 with this one as we found a problem with Events and Batch handling.
We have corrected the following issues:
- date value could not be reset to None
- some fields on tasting screen could not handle translated texts
- corrected maximum consumption quantity
- correct creation of a mail for mailctrl
- correct issues with preparation time etc on recipe
- fix a v3 recipe upgrade problem
- update bottle tag information when doing rack assignment
Following enhancements have been added:
- user can select the number of lines between separator lines
- the wine list report supports now groupings and totals
- show the bottle tag number on consumption page
- show a warning if one creates a consumption for a wine which has bottle tags assigned
- when transferring bottles to another cellar and it has bottle tags assigned, transfer them too
To download the installer click on the following link:http://www.thewinecellarbook.com/dls/setup-twcb_4.0.425.9.exe
We would very much appreciate feedback, either here in the forum or to firstname.lastname@example.orgVersion 3.x users:
Should you use version 3.x of the application we recommend to install version 4.0 into the default folder which will allow you to run both version 3.x and 4.0 on your computer. You can then check out version 4.0 and make sure that nothing important to you is missing - should something not be there which you used please let us know either here in the forum or via email.
The French translation of version 4.0 is not finished, we have currently only done a bit over 55% of the translation work.