This is a new update for version 4.0.
We have corrected following issues:
- correct error when trying to enter a profile with contact information
- allow that search controls (codes etc) can create new entries while one creates e.g. a new wine
- printing of vintage notes or similar sometimes dropped a blank character
- transfer was logging the wrong cellar
- purchase dialog allows now to update the current value, it will only be update if new price is higher as current value
- application folder backup requires now that application closes
- miscellaneous issue with adding images to drink and recipes where corrected
- authorized user dialog does no longer allow to create or delete the default user (will be activated again when multi user is more extensively tested
- default theme buttons don't flash any more when they have the focus, instead they change the colour
- some reports used the wrong field for lastpurchaseprice and currentvalue
- vinoXML export is now handling images correctly
- tasting still had some problems with the point text descriptions
- updated documentation, especially in relation to ODCB setup
- some other minor issues where corrected
To download the installer click on the following link:http://www.thewinecellarbook.com/dls/setup-twcb_4.0.415.9.exe
We would very much appreciate feedback, either here in the forum or to email@example.comVersion 3.x users:
Should you use version 3.x of the application we recommend to install version 4.0 into the default folder which will allow you to run both version 3.x and 4.0 on your computer. You can then check out version 4.0 and make sure that nothing important to you is missing - should something not be there which you used please let us know either here in the forum or via email.
The French translation of version 4.0 is not finished, we have currently only done a bit over 55% of the translation work.