This is a new update for version 4.0.
We have corrected following issues:
- build is now done on a Windows 8.1 machine, tested on Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP and should run on other Windows OS versions too
- build is now signed "Werner Bruhin" and no longer shows "Unknown Author" when running the setup
- correct issue with windows login name containing e.g. Umlaute and being made up of multiple words
- updated documentation
- added support for Avery L7654 labels
- a copy of the program error report will be sent to user if using SMTP
- correct error in v3 to v4 upgrade where country had no country_add row for some reason
- search for a tag number in assign bottle tag dialog did not work
- update available rack capacity is now run on upgrade from v3 to v4 and after installing this version
To download the installer click on the following link:http://www.thewinecellarbook.com/dls/setup-twcb_4.0.363.9.exe
We would very much appreciate feedback, either here in the forum or to firstname.lastname@example.orgVersion 3.x users:
Should you use version 3.x of the application we recommend to install version 4.0 into the default folder which will allow you to run both version 3.x and 4.0 on your computer. You can then check out version 4.0 and make sure that nothing important to you is missing - should something not be there which you used please let us know either here in the forum or via email.
The French translation of version 4.0 is not finished, we have currently only done a bit over 55% of the translation work.