This is a new update for version 4.0.
- Drag and Drop to move bottles in single storage racks
- Single storage racks can now be numbered top/down or bottom/up
- New tool to recalculate used capacity of wine rack bins - see tools menu
We have corrected following issues:
- descriptive text in tastings was not correct
- switching notebooks when creating a new wine required re-entry of some data
- layout of the vinochetta labels
- wine rack designer had a problem viewing a 'non default' wine rack
- other small issues reported by users have been corrected
To download the installer click on the following link:http://www.thewinecellarbook.com/dls/setup-twcb_4.0.345.9.exe
We would very much appreciate feedback, either here in the forum or to email@example.comVersion 3.x users:
Should you use version 3.x of the application we recommend to install version 4.0 into the default folder which will allow you to run both version 3.x and 4.0 on your computer. You can then check out version 4.0 and make sure that nothing important to you is missing - should something not be there which you used please let us know either here in the forum or via email.
The French translation of version 4.0 is not finished, we have currently only done a bit over 55% of the translation work.