Welcome to "The Wine Cellar Book" documentation
"The Wine Cellar Book" is an excellent tool to help you manage your collection of
wine, whisky and recipes.
- Wines, Whiskies, recipes and more: You can track your collection
of wines, whiskies and recipes all in one application. Drinks can also be
associated with particular recipes and or ingredients used in recipes.
- Images: An unlimitted number of images can be stored with your
wines, whiskies and recipes, including bottle labels, recipe preparation
steps and more.
- Purchase history: An extensive purchase history is kept, allowing
you to see things like total purchases in the past years, purchases from
particular supplier, and/or producer, and/or distiller.
- Consumption history: An extensive consumption history is kept,
allowing you to see total consumption and more.
- Multiple cellars: An unlimited number of cellars can be tracked.
- Cellar transfer: A transfer generates automatically the consumption
and purchase record in the appropriate cellar, which will result in a complete
history of your cellar movements.
- Guest list: A guest list allows you to see what you served when
to which guest, it will also show who else was on the guest list for the same
- Pre-loaded data for wines: Information such as wine regions, grapes,
bottle sizes and more is included in the database.
- Pre-loaded data for whiskies: Information such as whisky regions,
barrel types, bottle sizes and more is included in the database.
- Pre-loaded data for recipes: Information such as ingredients, measures,
and more is included in the databse.
for a table of content